If you’d like to join the Made in Cornwall Scheme please complete this form. Alternatively please download a copy of the form and return it to us.
How will we use the information you have provided?
Made in Cornwall is now in partnership with Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, Cornwall Council and Visit Cornwall. Any information you provide may be distributed to these partners in relation to the Made in Cornwall scheme. All information distributed will be done so in a secure manner and in line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Your data will be held within Made in Cornwall’s secure network and will not be processed outside of the UK. Access to your information will only be made available to authorised members of staff of Made in Cornwall and to authorised members of staff of Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, Cornwall Council and Visit Cornwall where relevant.
We will use your information for the purposes of operating your membership to Made in Cornwall, this will include providing you with information and support, payment information and related newsletters/correspondence.
We may also use your information to provide you with information or to ask your views on certain matters.
How long will we hold your information for?
The information you provide will be retained whilst you are a member of Made in Cornwall, and then for a further 3 years.
Your personal information belongs to you and you have the right to:
- Be informed of how we process it
- Request a copy of what information we hold about you – this can be in an electronic format if requested (Any information provided electronically will be returned in the same way)
- Have it amended if it is incorrect or incomplete
- Have it deleted (where we do not have a legal requirement to change it)
- Withdraw your consent if you no longer wish us to process this application
- Restrict how we process it
- Object to us using it for marketing or research purposes
- Object to us using it in relation to a legal task or in the exercise of a legal authority
- Request that ta person reviews an automated decision where it had an adverse effect on you
If you would like to access any of the information, we hold about you or have concerns regarding the way we have processed your information, please contact us-
Tel: 01209 216006 Email: email@example.com